Maybe in March
On top of that, I am a little frustrated that school is closed tomorrow (Friday), which we knew Wednesday night. Why not wait until Friday morning to make that call, or how about at least Thursday night? I was scheduled to sub, plus the kids were having their Valentine's parties, so not sure what will come about with either. Guess I did not need to brave the elements yesterday afternoon to go out and buy valentines for Jordan's class. Oh, well.
Regardless, we don't live in MD or VA; shouldn't western PA be better equipped to handle all this snow? I guess I should quit my bellyaching and be glad that a plow has hit our street several times in the last few days, that our leak inside the LR window has stopped (still leaving the pot there, just in case), that our roof has held up (please don't let me jinx us by saying that!) and that we finally got mail today.