I have a handful (well, maybe two handfuls) of things on my noodle, starting with a memorable Thanksgiving, so let's get right to it!
- Not sure which I will remember more about Thanksgiving day, my adult cousin's obscene t-shirt that he refused to remove for me or my three-year-old nephew trying to hit Jordan with a two-pound weight, but missing her and instead nailing his older brother in the head, which resulted in a trip to the ER. Good times!
- I wish my brothers and their families lived closer. I tend to be all about quantity since I typically see them only two or three times a year, and it gets crazy with so many people, including seven kids ages eight and under, in one small place.
- In one week I will be 40. I still think I am okay with that. Ask me again next week at this time.
- Some people are idiots. I realize I did not say anything new there, but Black Friday tends to bring out the biggest morons and jag-offs in full force. Ugh.
- Speaking of jag-offs, while in Indiana (the town) for Thanksgiving, I went to Steel City Samiches, which serves Primanti-style sandwiches among other things. I like Primanti's, but tend to get there rather infrequently, so it was nice to enjoy a "samich" there. Great server too.
- Those Steelers! What's up with their practically lying down for the bad teams?
- The Nittany Lions should just be thankful that they have finished the season with nine wins. They are the one of the worse nine-win teams out there. Still a fan, though.
- Keep going, Pens! And please stay healthy, Sid!
- The holiday season (I have no problem calling it that since it technically is not Christmas yet) is upon us, and I am pretty sure this is the last one during with the kid will believe in Santa. Makes me sad.