Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm still here, but...

I have been insanely busy the past couple of weeks. A big part of it has been dealing with my father, who lives several states away but drove up here three weeks ago for hip surgery (he's still here). Someday I will write about some of what has gone on, most of it not good due to a variety of factors. But it is a safe bet a lot of it will stay in my mind (or at least off this blog).

In any event, I do miss blogging. I miss updating you about what is going on (my kid won a contest, my kid started piano lessons, my volunteering in the after-school program has been an interesting experience, I am working on a project). I also miss having a sounding board and getting advice (family angst, two-faced people make me go grr, etc.).

But for now, I have to get back to working on that project (yeah, work!). Here's hoping I can be done and in bed before 10 p.m. because I have another full day ahead and several more after that.

Talk to ya later, peeps!

3 comments:

Kristen @ Motherese said...

Here's hoping you can get some R&R this weekend. I'll look forward to reading more from you when you're ready to write it.

bluzdude said...

Hope you'll be able to make some time for the Ratbirds game Sunday night. We need your mojo!

Facie said...

Thanks, Kristen and Bluz. I pretty much had no R & R lat weekend, and I was barely able to watch the game (which was probably a good thing). But things have calmed down. :-)